Progyp™ Nutrients

Sustainable crop application to build better soils and improve plant growth

Calcium & Sulfur Profiles
The Need for Vital Nutrients
Almost 95% of all plant material is made up of carbon, hydrogen andoxygen. The remaining 5% constitutes mineral elements, which we call nutrients. While nitrogen, phosphate, and potash are considered primary nutrients, the secondary nutrients and micro-nutrients are no less important. Simply having these nutrients in the soil is not enough to ensure healthy, productive plant growth. The nutrients must be available and in the correct ratios and forms. Additionally, the yield of a crop is limited by the deficient or insufficient supply of any one nutrient even if all other necessary nutrients are present in adequate amounts – law of relative minimum.

Get in Touch

Discover which key nutrients you need for better turf application.